In late 2009, we wrote a series of posts about one of our sponsored students, Brian, who was 7 years old at the time and who had burned his leg in a fire caused by a knocked over stove.
Thanks to support we received, we were able to cover the costs of Brian’s two month stay at the hospital. Almost a year and a half later we are happy to report that Brian’s leg has healed successfully and he can now run, jump, and play just as he could before the accident. He is now in Class 2 at Olympic Primary School and walks to and from school and after-school tuition on his own every day.
Brian Goes Home – December 2009
Brian Needs Your Help – October 2009
- Our Work
- Support Us
- About Us